Monday, August 1, 2011

The most boring title....ever.


I blame the lack of a good title on the fact that I was somewhere without Internet most of the weekend, so this got drafted in Microsoft Word.  On Saturday.  I've slept since then, I've drank since then, and I've worked since then.  I've got the trifecta.  I'm also working on a new post in my head that will cover yesterday and today, etc, so this is just to get this out of the way.  How I did this week!

Weight loss is not predictable.  Except this week.

I said my weight loss would even out this week.   It did.  I lost .4.  I'm REALLY happy about this!  I’m still going in the right direction, and I know I hit a few bumps this week, but I’m losing!  This would be the only time that’s fun :)

I’m going to pay a little better attention this week to what I put in my mouth, because I can feel myself slacking off, getting a little over-confident.  Confidence is fine, it's when I think I got this without the help of tracking etc that I get in TROUBLE.  

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment