Monday, August 1, 2011

Tacos, Taco Salad, and Ice Cream Sundaes OH YAY!

Okay, that title is REALLY corny.  First, it was an attempt to mimic the Lions, Tigers, and Bears, oh my!  but then I could only come up with two things, so I just stuck with the one until I came up with three things, which you see there.  I figured out the third halfway through that last sentence.  Train of thought....DERAILED.  lol.  Then, where you might expect oh my, it sounded like a bad connotation, so I said YAY instead.  I think in English class, that's called paraphrasing.  Yup, we'll go with that.  


Friday night we stayed in and made tacos!  Tacos are one of my favorite meals!  I only have to count the shell, meat, and cheese!  I add lettuce, tomato, salsa, other vegetables, and make it a wonderful meal!  I could probably eat tacos every night.  Then Sunday, we had taco salad!  Even better!  I can get more veggies in there!  I had the chips, meat and cheese, as well as tomatoes, green bell peppers, salsa, and lettuce.  3/4 of my bowl was veggies and it was AWESOME!  Then, I was blessed enough to get to try the new ice cream sundae idea from Hungry Girl.  She took fat free (I used low fat) vanilla ice cream and the new 90 calorie fudge brownies from Fiber One (heated of course) to make an ice cream sundae!  It came out at about 7 points, but that's with a little more than the serving size of 1/2 cup of ice cream.  HA!  Right.  Me.  1/2 cup of ice cream.  Not happening.  :)


Well, I suppose I'll turn in for the night.  Yikes!  It's almost 11.  LATER!


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment