Monday, August 29, 2011

I made a good decision because I wanted to!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to make this quick post about how proud of myself I am, then I'm going to do what I'm in the library to do: STUDY! :)

I had breakfast on my way to campus at 6:30 this morning.  Then after my first class, around 10, I was hungry.  I went to a little convenience type store that had snacks, and I purposely picked out a fruit cup and string cheese!!!!!  It wasn't even one of those decisions that I said to myself, "I really SHOULD ::groan:: get the fruit and cheese.  I simply wanted to eat that.  I WANT better!!  It was $5 but I don't care.  

I obviously worried about what school was going to do to my eating habits.  If I keep this up, I may actually do BETTER in school.  Imagine that.  Hm. 

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment