Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'll take a weight fluctuation of 6 pounds in one day for 200, Alex

WAIT, no I won't.  Well, I will because it happens.  I weighed in at 194 last Saturday, then Tuesday afternoon, I went to the DR and weighed 200.  ::FREAK OUT:: Then Wednesday AM, I weighed myself, back down to 194.  ::WHEW::  I must have digested too much sodium or something.  Goodness.  They also took blood, like 10 vials or something (vampires!), so that may have accounted for some loss.  I was pathetic and puny feeling most of the afternoon and evening until I perked up a little.....around 9 of course :)


Generally, most people gain about 3 pounds during the day.  Just a fact of life, and why it's good to weigh at about the same time each time.  I always weigh myself in the morning, before I eat anything, and I usually don't weigh myself during the week.  


I know I haven't blogged in a bit, been busy, lots to tell, need to write it down because I forgot, and nothing witty's coming to me right now.  


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment