Monday, August 1, 2011

If I ignore being hungry, it goes away, until I think about it again.

I'm serious, it's true.  Now, don't get me wrong, I don't do this on purpose.  No need to send in the calvary.  When I'm at work, if I'm super busy, I tend to get distracted from being hungry and just forget about it.  Time gets away from me.  Then, when I stop the bustle long enough to think about it, it hits me like a ton of bricks.  This, of course, is not a good thing for me to do, and normally, I reserve this behavior for weekends, when, usually, I only eat twice a day.  On Saturday I have brunch at 11 and Dinner around 4, Sunday I have breakfast around 8 or 9 and Dinner around 3.  I might have a light snack around 8, but that's it.  Normally, though, this pattern develops on the weekends because that's when I'm hungry.  I also eat two bigger meals instead of 3 smaller ones.  


Today, I was so busy at work, that I didn't even think about being hungry until I pulled myself away from work and went to pick up something to eat.  I don't even remember the drive there and back.  All I know is I was HUNGRY, and I didn't feel it until I left my desk.  


I think I'm having writer's block about this particular subject, and my mind is working on yet another post about a different topic, so I'm going to switch over to that, and if I think of any follow up thoughts on this...well I'll blog about it :)


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment