Thursday, August 11, 2011

There's a reason I wear latex gloves when snaking the shower drain.

And may rich blessings pour out on the genius that invented latex gloves.  Let's just put it this way:  I have long hair.  'Nuff said.  


I'm in a cleaning out mood again, as noted a little in my last post.  I'm also a little on edge, and the appointment with the potential new Luda owner got moved back one more day, so I'm pins and needles right now.  I also ate WAY too much pizza tonight.  I stopped counting after 4 slices.  ::groan:: I'm still emotionally eating, and it's about various things.  Some Luda, some worry over final grades in calculus, some things I only blog about in my blog no one can see :)


I'll probably gain this week, and it's because I got lazy.  So here's the deal.  It works for me when I buy my food and eat my breakfast and lunch out of a box.  Set number of points, no way for me to go overboard, with vegetables....so I'm going to be more consistent with that, and stop going out to eat for the next few weeks.  And I had soda this week.  ::double groan::  so I'm going to give those up (again) too.  Those I'm trying to give up permanently.  I'm going grocery shopping after my Weight Watchers, when I'll be inspired NOT to buy the things I shouldn't, I've found it's the best time to go grocery shopping.  


I've also got a long list of errands to run, things to google (grin) and chores to accomplish this weekend, it's going to definitely be productive!  I'm in a clean-out mode, so watch out stuff!  It's trimming time again :)


I'm off to bed!  Have a fun weekend!


I just re-read this post and realized I've been incredibly repetitive.  Whoopsie Daisies.  :)


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment