Monday, August 29, 2011

Would you like some grease with your pizza?

I remember in middle and high school seeing some of the girls use paper towels or napkins to pat the excess grease off pizza, and I remember thinking they were crazy.  Well refer to my follow the skinny people post, they were ALL thin.  Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend.  


This post actually formed in my head about a week ago.  I made a take and bake pizza.  I added some pepperoni.  When I pulled it out of the oven, there were puddles of grease sitting on the pizza.  I soaked 6 paper towels just to get the standing grease off, and then used a few more to get some of the rest off.  It was a little gross, but after I got all the excess off, the pizza was really good!


I had a really good runner-up post for this, but I just don't remember what it was.  


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment