Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Psh, Who needs iron?


***This post was created earlier, but we had no Internet...so here it is...Now.  (well duh) :)

Well apparently, I need iron.  I came home sick today because of a lack of it.  Or at least that’s the theory (mind you that's a theory from medical professionals.  You know, the one with the degrees).  Hm, does chocolate help iron? :) No seriously, does it?

I’m lying in bed and I feel better, so I get up to walk around a bit, and remember why I’m in bed.  Being out of bed doesn’t last very long.  My eye lids are starting to droop a little and my head’s nodding.  Time to try sleeping again. 

I'm feeling better now, but not back to 100% yet.  I got up and had dinner and did okay with it.  I'm a little draggy, but I think I'll perk up tomorrow.  

I have a calc test tomorrow, so I better perk up.  

I had thought of a few other great things I wanted to blog about, but I didn't write them down.  Shame on me.  I suppose I'll just post again if I think of it.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment