Thursday, September 1, 2011

Priorities change like the seasons

I haven't posted in a while, I know.  School started this week.  I guess now that I think of it, I posted on Monday, so there.  I've been doing OK this week in terms of food.  It is nice to have a ROUTINE on the days I have school.  Do I have one for work days?  Absolutely not.  I never have.  Breakfast at 6:30 AM, lunch at 2PM, and dinner (if I eat it) around 8PM.  No snacks.  Not a good thing.  I'm working on one thing at a time.


Unfortunately, my first priority is not my eating.  Granted, I'm not letting it go, just admitting I only have 100% of energy.  Right now, 100% is devoted to school.  I'm making the best decisions I can, trying to still learn about myself, and not snacking myself into oblivion, but packing lunches?  You can forget it.  At least for now.  I do control myself.  I haven't gone crazy. 


Last week I lost 1.5, I still have no idea.  I might have maintained this week, I'm a little unsure.  I feel about the same, if not a little lighter.  I might weigh myself tomorrow morning for kicks and giggles.  


I'll still be around, and heck, I might just do better than I give myself credit.  I've already tentatively planned to work out on my school nights while I'm on campus.  Go me.  


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment