Wednesday, September 7, 2011

100 Post-iversarry

Well folks, we've made it to post #100!  In honor of this post, I'm going to drink 100 ounces of water today, wait, I (try) to do that anyways.  Hm, I remember in school on the 100th day of school, we all brought 100 of something into class.  The only one I really remember is when I brought 100 highlights magazines in.  Not sure how long I had to collect those for that.  


I know I said I was going to be accountable for all I ate, I'm re-starting that today.  This weekend was....let's go with special.  And I suppose I made up for it by barely eating yesterday.  Go wrap at 7, Mini Lean Cuisine at 3, and I didn't really eat dinner last night.  Well, to be correct, technically I didn't eat last night.  I got a little hungry and had a bowl of oatmeal at the office before I left, but I wasn't really hungry other than that.


I'm in class and we're about to start, so I'm going to skitattle.  


I'll figure out something really nifty to celebrate post #100 and share it when I figure it out.


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment