Thursday, August 5, 2010

P.S.

I like post scripts, when I write letters, I usually have 3 or 4. I just looked at my blogging frequency. It's pathetic. In June, I blogged 14 times in 16 days. WONDERFUL! In July, I blogged 10 times in 31 days. OUCH! It's already August 5, and this is my second post. I am going to work, for myself if nothing else, to blog more often. Lets say at least 16 times in the 31 days of August. How is that accomplished? Let's break down the math. There are 4 full weeks in August, this would mean 4 posts each week. Not impossible. I will have two more posts for your entertainment this week. Yes, I have now set out to do something, and goodness, I'm going to do it!

With my expanded social schedule, my post topics might expand a little too. Maybe. Who knows. I don't know about what I am going to write until it comes out.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment