Friday, August 13, 2010

I plead guilty

So I'm guilty this week. Of lack of blogging. The funny thing: I've blogged in my head about 7 times. Too bad it doesn't transmit into paper; or this drafty thingy. I have been busy this week. No excuse, but it's true. I am currently in the process of moving every single thing I own out of my room into the Garage or into upstairs rooms that have been left vacant by college children. This is in preparation to fix the basement from where it flooded. We didn't get any huge 4 feet of water, but having to tear up 5 feet of carpet down a 50 foot wall and using a shop vac to vacuum over 500 gallons of water (12 at a time) carrying the thing into the bathroom to dump it; that's enough for me. If we had flooded 4 feet high, I think I would have let it carry me away.

We wanted to make sure I had most everything little out before my surgery since I'll be out of commission. The guys can move the bigger things, but I have to clear them off first.

I'm not going to lie, with the impending surgery on my mind, about which I am starting to get nervous, moving all my stuff is a little hard. I have almost all of the stuff not contained in storage units, but this has to a point disrupted my harmony a bit. I just keep telling myself, after the work is done, I'll be able to move me and my new shoulder into a new room and start fresh! While I'm laid up, I'll probably think about rearranging :)

Well, I'll try to do better to actually blog the posts in my head. It would help me immensely. :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment