Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's on sale? I just paid full price for it last week?!?!

I could not find a more suitable title. Well, I probably could if I put more thought about it, but I will not dwell.

Okay, so yesterday, I ate 3 pieces of cake. bleh. It was all really good, but now I get to go track it all. I'm not looking forward to that. Luckily they were small pieces. I have now figured out why I ate all that cake. (Or at least my mind put pieces together - after my stomach did of course). Someone once told me that during the day we have a finite amount of will power and when it's all used up....well use your imagination. I always lose all my will power when I go shopping because of all the mental energy needed, and I went to Target on lunch yesterday, to get some food items (a double mental energy user), so you can imagine how the rest of my afternoon went. 3 pieces of cake is a hint. I think I have the solution. Go shopping at night. After dinner. And most definately after ice cream.

In addition to the food I got yesterday, I got a new watch. A digital one. With two bands. A velcro one and a plastic one. I got said watch with the intention of running this morning, so I could really time my mile run. Did I run this morning? No. Why? Because I did not even hear my alarm. Why? Well I don't know. Joy. So then I realize that said watch has an alarm on it. Could I have set it to make sure I got up this morning? Yes. Did I? Obviously not. We'll try again tonight. What is today? Thursday, oh good.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment