Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wait, so I'm an adult and that means I have responsibilities? That doesn't sound fun.

Okay, so about those goals.  You know this thing called life, well it got in the way, at least of one of them: exercise. 

I need not beat myself up though.  Here's a run down on my goals I laid out in this post:

One of my goals was to stop eating fast food, and to take my lunch (and dinner on school nights) to work.  Check. 

Second goal was to not touch soda.  Check. 

The third one is the only fuzzy one.  Running (or exercise more generally, since I included my shoulder).  So far this week, I worked my shoulder on Monday.  The end.  Tuesday morning my car was in the shop so I had to catch a ride, and do so early so I could go pick up said car in the afternoon.  DRAMA, another story for another day.  Last night I locked myself out of my house.  Brilliant.  That's an even longer story definitely for another time. 

Fourth and last goal was tracking every thing I eat.  Check.  The funny thing about this one, is I've not used my app once.  I've done all my tracking on the computer.  It's very interesting to me, and disturbing that about 90% of that has been at work, which means 90% of my food has been eaten at the office.  More interesting.  And that percentage might be a little high. 

So hey, 3 out of 4, is REALLY good.  Good enough for a bravo sticker on Saturday.  :)

My most hoped for is that starting to eat well again will cure the 23 bumps on my chin.  They WON'T GO AWAY and they're making me NUTS (no comments from the peanut...ha ha...gallery please). 

So I'm not beating myself up.  Sometimes life just happens, but what I'm very positive about is I have not given up, and I've kept up with what's really most important: FOOD.  After all, weight loss is 80% what you put in your mouth.  It's SO true too.  I can prove it.  But won't.  :)

I'm hyper again, so I took an Ibuprofen PM.

Good night moon.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment