Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm not the only one

I obviously never thought I was the only one in the world that blogged.  That's insanity, and ignorant.  But to read complete stranger's blogs, is fascinating.  Getting to peek into other people's lives, people to whom I have no connection other than this website, has been a pleasure.  


At the top of this page, there's a link that says "Next blog".  Click on it, and read a bit, then click again, and again, and again.  You'll be occupied for hours (like I was) with other blogs. All the ones I read are runners, which is interesting to me.  Then go to your blog and click next blog link and see who is posting around you.  Might just open our eyes to a view from a different window.  


Past my bedtime :)


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment