Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunday, Monday, Friday...wait a second...

Notice anything funky about the title?  Yup, I missed a few days.  Tomorrow is Thursday.  THURSDAY!?!?!  ALREADY???  Amazing how the time flies.  Too bad I'm not having fun.  Well, I am, but I could definitely be having MORE fun.  I'm not enjoying the "restrictions".  They aren't really, but compared to how I have been conducting my eating life the last few weeks, it's like a straight jacket.  I'll get back to enjoying eating the healthy stuff.  Either that or learn how to feel feelings, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.  :)

The Reese's got me today (a little yesterday afternoon, but that was within acceptable limits).  I ate cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch, and I was HUNGRY very soon after I ate, a little too soon for my liking.  Yesterday, I ate Reese's.  Today, I tried to eat a Fiber One bar, but it didn't last long, back to the Reese's.  At 11AM.  Not good.  Then, after lunch, I thought, at 3 when we take our break from training, I'll run and grab my leftover lean cuisine for snack and that will remove the hunger.  Realized at 3:45 when we finally took break, that the leftover lean cuisine I thought I had, I had eaten for breakfast on Tuesday.  Ugh!  So more Fiber One and eventually Reese's.  I have chewed so much gum in the last 48 hours.  Pack a day gum chewer right here thank you very much.  It's helped with the craving, until my stomach starts to howl.  Then it's over.  I'm tracking it all though. Woot?

Gym.  Yup, you guessed it, I didn't go this morning.  In order for me to arrive at work on time, I need to be at the gym by around 6:30.  Only my phone alarm was set (I have two others) and I didn't even HEAR it until 6:45.  Ugh.  So I decided I would go walking at some point today.  That has yet to happen.  Probably won't, I don't really feel stellar right now.  I plan on going outside in the garage and watching a few more of my recorded shows and going to bed early so I can get up and go to the gym tomorrow. Get back on the horse, as it were.  I'm going to Kroger on the way to the office to find a protein rich snack I can have for my training, and in general.  I expect it to be great fun! :)

On a positive note: No M & Ms were involved.  And I'm going to a Predator's game tomorrow night.  I think I could REALLY get into hockey.  I'm considering season tickets.  Considering.  I said.  I'll probably still be considering for a month or more.  We'll see.  :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment