Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm thinking about.......squirrel!!!

Today has been a good day.  I went to the gym this morning.  Decided to try out interval training on the elliptical instead of just regular.  I made it 15 minutes before the circulation started to cut off in my foot, so I stopped and focused the next 15-20 minutes rehabbing my shoulder.  It was awesome!  I found out I almost have full motion reaching behind my back.  I'm about 2-3 inches below my left arm!!!!!  Yup, I'm thrilled! 

I got a "pep talk" from my amazing and wonderful boyfriend, who is so good to me, and I feel tons better.  :)

I did track today.  I noticed that the threat of writing everything down stopped me from snacking aimlessly.  Before I picked up the food for which I was not hungry, I STOPPED and thought, do I really want to spend points on that when I'm not hungry?  WOOHOO, we're getting somewhere now!!! 

I'm going to ask for help.  For those of you that read this that see me, when you see me, if you wouldn't mind asking me one simple question: "How's the tracking going?".  Can I ask that?  I could really use some accountability right now. 

Now, I'm sure you're dying to know about the title.  If you have seen the movie "Up" the title will make sense to you.  If not, go rent it.  It's an awesome movie.  I decided to use that because it's one of my boyfriend's favorite movies, and even though I cried all the way through it, it was a really good movie.  I'm starting to tear up just thinking about it.  Or are those tears of joy since I'm so happy? 

Up and down, emotional mood swings, maybe I really am going through menopause (just kidding) :)

I'm going to go wear this smile to bed, sleep fast, and repeat tomorrow!  ba-da ba ba ba.  I'm lovin' it :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment