Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is it a good thing or a bad thing I need 3 alarms to wake me up?

I just have one thing to say, one reason for this post: In my ALL day training, I did not have ONE piece of chocolate, not one M & M, not one Reese's cup, Nada!  VICTORY at last!!!  I feel so good about it!  I planned ahead for a snack since I was working my brain in overdrive, and everything fell into place today.  I went to the gym this morning too. 

Right now, if you can read timestamps, it's almost midnight.  I let work keep me awake.  Shame on me.  Now that I've typed it all out in an e-mail to myself, I think I can finally sleep.  As it's midnight, am I going to wake up at 6 to go the gym?  Well, my 3 alarms are set to extra loud, so I'm sure going to try.  Yes, 3 alarms.  One on my phone, my watch, and my radio.  I guess it can be interpreted two ways.  I'm in such a peaceful, deep slumber, it takes a train over my face to wake me, or I'm not getting nearly enough sleep.  I think I like option A.  It means I'm not lacking.  :)

Am I going to be tired tomorrow?  You bet.  It's going to take even more strength tomorrow than today to avoid the chocolate in training, because I'll be tired.  I won't turn away encouragement at this point.

I love how I keep using the word tomorrow, when it is coming in 10 minutes.  he he

Still tracking.  Everything.  I feel my pants getting loose, too.  It's a wonderful feeling! 

I'm going to try to sleep now, wish me luck! :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment