Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life is like a box of chocolates

You never know what you're going to get. I love that quote, I really do. I have found that when I don't run regularly I am agitated and jumpy and generally disagreeable. I ran this morning and feel so much better! 10:59.66 thank you very much. I'm going to repeat this tomorrow, and the next day. On Saturday, I'm going cameoing. I've never been so it will be GREAT!

So for a background on the title. Another ill effect of the agitation caused by not running is the craving for things I haven't craved in a while. Like chocolate. Saturday I went to the grocery store to get a few things. I ended up with a box of chocolates and ate the whole thing in 36 hours. Ridiculous. I've been dreading about blogging because then it was real. Really real.

I'm trying to catch up on TV shows now and still maintain a normal bedtime.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment