Monday, July 12, 2010

Is today Monday?

Yes, that's how the last 24 hours have gone. Right now, I want to go outside and let out a large, long scream. Or cry buckets of tears out of pure frustration. Last night, well good grief, I really went overboard. I ate lightly all day so I had 10.5 points left over for dinner since I knew I was getting together with friends. How many points did I consume last night? 25. UGH! Oh my goodness gracious. It's like I completely lose all knowledge of how to stop when I get around other people. It probably didn't help that I had NO idea what we were going to be eating. I guess I should remedy that for next time huh? GRR.

So then comes today. I was going to run this morning. What time did I get up? 7:45. Is that condusive to running? Absolutely NOT. Today was also the day that I had to take care of the dog and pick up my sister at the car repair place all before going to work. This all equals not enough time for breakfast at home, so I stopped by Sonic. 13 points for my Super Burrito. I worked out the rest of the day to not go over my points, but goodness, when I use half my daily points in one meal, it really limits my options. So after all this, I'm late to work. Fan-bloody-tastic.

Now from dealing with all this and dealing with work, I am very tired. I was going to stick in a movie, but I'm trying to adhere to going to bed at 9, reading for an hour, and then falling asleep by 10 (instead of going to bed at 11), and since all movies made now are 2 hours and I have been sitting sulking for almost an hour along with trying to catch up on e-mails and the like, I am going to find a TV show online and watch a bit and relax for the remainder of the evening and pretend to start the week over tomorrow. If only it really worked that way.

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment