Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exercise makes me very happy

I know, terrible title.  The ibuprofen PM is starting to set in...better type quick before I get myself in trouble for TUI (typing under the influence) :) 

Over the last week, I've become a workout machine.  At least an hour a piece every day.  Over 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights.  I did not work out today because I was in school all day.  I feel gross.  UGH.  I want to go to the gym!  Last night, my roommate and I went to the gym together, around 8p.  That was  BAD idea all around.  It's just not ideal to work out that late.  Exercise releases endorphins (and endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't shoot their husbands!! :)  First to name the movie reference...gets a cookie ).  It also creates energy, which is why most experts will tell you the best time of day to workout is the morning, to get your body going for the day ahead.  It also helps curb bad choices because you know all the work you put into the workout.  It also helps remove excuses for not working out.  It removes the "Well I had to work late, I had to go to the grocery store, I'm so tired after work, the kids need me"....on and on and on.  Easier to defeat one excuse than 7.  

So tomorrow morning when I get up, before I go to my Chem Lab, I'm going to get my workout accomplished.  I'm so excited to go back to the gym.  School just gets terribly in the way! :)

Time for bed :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment