Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well, once you get started, It's kinda hard to stop!

Making goals, that is.  I started, and my goals list on my dry erase board is full.  I've looked at the numbers, I've gained 13.4 pounds since July 24th.  Now, some of that is surgery, but it's time to let that excuse go.  It's outlived it's use fullness.  Here are my goals for this week:

  • Lose 1.5 pounds
  • Track.  Everything.
  • No fast food.  At all
  • Come home for lunch 2 days and eat lunch
  • Take lunch to office other 3 days.  Those days I will be concentrating on my bartending job search.
  • Gym: 4 days, excluding today.  My goal is for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
My goal is to lose 1.5 pounds at least every week.  This will put me back at my all time low of 181.4 (loss of 41.2) the first week of April.  I obviously want to keep going with weight loss after that point to my ultimate goal, but this is my first baby step.  I'm excited!

On another note, I have decided to punt the half marathon this year.  I am pretty much keeping to the elliptical since running/walking for long periods of time for some reason bothers my shoulder.  A lot.  So I'm working my cardio on the elliptical instead.  Just an update.  I'm a little disappointed, but I also have to be realistic.  I would like to try and walk it next year, though.  :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment