Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nothing's Working?!?!??!?!

AH!  None of my personal pep talks are working.  The ones that begin with you can do it today!  end with me pulling my hair out.  Not all of it. I'm just so sick and tired of the DRAMA.  I was angry today, so I went to the gym.  That felt SO good!  I think now that I've worked through some more feelings instead of eating them, I've gotten on a better track.  That and I looked up the points for my morning McDonald's Chicken sandwich.  It's not pretty.  I'm feeling better, every little bit of my life I get back in order.  Every loose string I tie.  I've only got a few more.  I'm looking for part time bartending jobs, finishing up financial aid, and oddly enough, waiting for a DVD shelf.  Those are it.  The first one's a pretty big one.  I think I'm going to try a different tack this week and drop lunch plans at least 3 days and go look, start calling, etc.  It's a little daunting.  I've never really had to HUNT for a job, both the job at Carmike and my current, well, kinda fell in my lap, so to speak.  It's time to show myself what I'm made of.  In more ways than one.  I'm looking forward to a new week, a more active week, a WEIGHT LOSS week.  I've gained consistently over the last 6 weeks, and it STOPS here.  I actually mean it this time.  I have prepared to work harder than I ever have before, because I have to prove that I'm willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make this work.  Whatever it takes.  Yup, that's a loosely used phrase.  Do I have what it takes?  We'll see won't we?  Hang on, cause this is going to be some kind of ride!

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment