Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's been 3 weeks and I think I'm going to gain a....wait WHAT?

Okay, so I know today's Tuesday.  It's not Saturday.  I know I weighed in on Saturday.  I've been a little busy.  When I went to weigh in, I was so prepared for around a 4-5 pound gain.  I had been really good for the first two weeks of break, and then came the last week.  It was bad.  Really bad.  Ate out just about every meal, didn't track.  I gained 1 pound.  I know it's not a loss.  But over Christmas and New Years, I only gained 1 POUND!!!  Okay, I'm pretty excited.  I'm now kicking it in high gear to lose that one pound and get back on a losing track.  Sounds kinda weird, but it's cool all at the same time. 

I have a lot to catch up on with you but I also have laundry and I need to log a number of months of gas receipts to calculate mileage per gallon.  Yup, I do that.  :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment