Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm having flash backs

To a much less healthy time.  Back when I gained all my weight, my daily food diary would include the following: Sonic for breakfast: Supersonic breakfast burrito with a large DR pepper (Regular, not diet).  Lunch at some fast food.  Dinner was usually eating either a Big Mac with large fries and another large drink, or I would go to Chili's and eat double that amount of food.  ALL IN ONE DAY.  Crazy.  When I did the points, I stopped counting at 50.  EVERY DAY.  Crazy.  Yesterday I ate a whole large pizza.  By myself, with crazy bread.  Man, I felt like I was going to puke all night.  It was gross, and I'm not looking for a repeat. 

I gained 2.6 this week.  I've been eating similar to the above.  I've been feeling feelings.  It's crazy not fun.  I think I'm going to make it my mantra this week to eat half what I've eaten last week (even then it will be borderline too much) and I'm going to be so busy I probably won't make it to the gym but once, but I'm going to track like crazy.  It's going to be great.  :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment