Thursday, November 8, 2012

I kindof don't like carrots.

I'm trying out the Blogger app, so show mercy on my spelling, please? :)

I'm pretty sure when I see carrots, I become a 5 year old, whining and all. Truth is, I don't like carrots unless each bite includes ranch dressing, or something. Which really defeats the purpose of eating them, since that purpose is an almost zero calorie snack. Why can't there be almost zero calorie ranch dressing? Maybe because then we would have to add something tasty. So I think I'll just stick to my raw green beans (the ones that snap) for my zero calorie snack. I could eat a bushel of those!

I'm not sure why this little fun factoid about me seemed like a good post, but it seemed like a good idea, so I went with it. Maybe it's because I just felt like talking, and since that itself was a rare thing, I decided to run with it. That and it was a perfectly good excuse to try out this nifty app. :)

So I've decided that when I eat dessert, it's a really good idea to eat it in a very, very, very small bowl. If it comes close to the top of the bowl, I feel like I'm indulging, but not in a guilty kind of a way. That kind of way that you curl up with a blanket in a comfy chair and your dessert and you can really appreciate the taste kind of way. Of course the best dessert for this is a warm brownie with a small scoop of ice cream. YUM.

Today really threw me off, I'm not sure I buy that it's Thursday night, maybe tomorrow it'll sink in; hopefully I go to the right classes! I think, well heck, I don't know, there's a lot going on upstairs, so I'm gonna log off before I start rambling. :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment