Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome back :)

Gosh, I cannot believe it's been over a month since my last post.  Goodness, so much to tell, so...well the space is unlimited, but I'll try to be kind to your eyes. :)

I have continued to go back and forth back and forth with the same 5 pounds.  It's still frustrating, so nothing new there.  I think I finally gave myself a kick in the seat of the pants, and I've been doing really well the last two weeks.  I lost 3 pounds last week.  This week is going to be a little funny.  I've been sick since Wednesday and so I haven't eaten a whole lot of anything.  That can go two ways: I will either lose weight because I haven't eaten, or I'll gain it because my body won't let go of what I have eaten.  About 18 hours and we'll know for sure. 

Being sick really stinks.  When I get sick, my body takes advantage of the down time and completely shuts down to recharge.  I did all of nothing today.  Then I got a shower and walked up the stairs and was exhausted.  I'm currently sitting out on the back porch because I was in such dire need of fresh air, or I would be in bed, sleeping.  My diet has consisted of lean pockets and ice cream, because that's what I have downstairs, and it's easy. 

I was thinking that there was something else about which I wanted to blog, but I just don't remember.  I'll know where to find my blog if I do.

Until next time,
:)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Leigh's back! Sorry you're feeling rotten - that's no fun at all. Hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete