Friday, April 29, 2011

Wake up call

Just found this in the drafts from April 29th....figured I'd post it even though it's old...


I was just looking at pictures of me over the last few years and I have come to a realization.  I was really overweight. Like wow.  How did I not see it???  Ugh.  I guess everything happens for a reason. 

Well, I'm on the right path now.  Thank goodness. 

I just did the math.  I have been on Weight Watchers for 77 Weeks. That's kind of amazing. 

Good news is after tons more rest, and time spent in the fresh air, I feel much better.  Only a few remnants of sickness left and I'm a little tired, but other than that, I'm much better!  I look forward to getting to relax the next few days before starting back into the craziness. 

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment