Thursday, February 28, 2013

I found the key to my appetite

I truly figured it out.  Finally.  My appetite is tied to my social butterfly status.  If I'm feeling the need for attention and to be around people, appetite decreases.  For the last week or so, I've been dying to be alone.  Secluded.  NO PEOPLE.  No phone.  You get it.  And this last week I've had the appetite I had back when I was gaining weight like crazy.  I was hiding.  It's very effective.  Well, gaining weight is effective at hiding me.  But I'm not going to hide behind weight anymore.  It's going to be a fight against myself until I feel alone enough.  

I'm going to shut off my phone for a week and ignore people in a secluded spot looking at trees.  It's just too bad I have to wait until this summer for that.  Until then, I am going to find spots on the local greenway to run alone, or walk alone, or go eat alone, or just be alone. I'm allowed to shut my door and ignore my phone :)

So if you happen to try and reach me and I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you, I'm equal opportunity, I'm ignoring everyone :)

Now, if I could just figure out how to spell appetite!  Thank goodness for spell check :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment