Thursday, October 14, 2010

So THAT'S what sweating is!

The last post was from Monday.  I composed it and forgot about it.  Whoops.  :)

I had my meeting with the gym Tuesday.  I loved it!  I am now a member.  I went Tuesday night and did .5 mi on the treadmill and 3.5 miles on the stationary bike.  I went back last night and did 1 mile on the treadmill and 9 miles on the bike.  WOOHOO.  It felt really great to sweat again, and doing 9 miles in 25 minutes, I was sweating.  I had physical therapy tonight, so I didn't go because I'm high.  Like really.  I do plan on going tomorrow after work before a party and then Saturday before I weigh in. 

I cannot do anything except the treadmill and the bike, but that's better than the NOTHING I've been doing the last few weeks. 

I thought my movie blog would be hopping, but turns out I took a break from it all.  I've been working on my NCIS movie project.  I'm almost done with season 7, and then I'll take this weekend to catch up on all my other weekly shows I've been missing the last few weeks to finish my NCIS project, and then when I'm all caught up on TV and sleep, I'll start hitting my movie blog.  Like hard.  I've already got the first title picked.  But I'm not sharing.  :)

My shoulder is doing really well!  I'm able to move it on my own more now.  That is really encouraging.  Monday will be 9 weeks.  9 WEEKS.  Wow. 

That's all I have for now.  More later.  As my mind comes back to me.  Maybe :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment