Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm coughcoughcoughcoughcough...sniff...sick

Ew.  I really hate being sick.  Luckily my mom buys really soft tissues, or my nose would be as red as Rudolph's.  I normally buy the cheap brand, but how could that possible be a surprise.  Maybe I'll start buying the good ones.  Well I don't have to worry about all that now. 

I've been up since 0430 because I refuse to sleep propped up and I can't breathe laying down.  I'm so stubborn.  Well after I woke up there wasn't really any going back to sleep anyways.

I am, however, not sick enough to stay home from work.  1.  I'm not contagious.  If I was, I'd take myself out of the game.  As it stands, I do OK when I'm not laying down.  2.  I only feel bad from the neck up.  I'm not walking funny (I don't think :) ) and my brain may not be functioning to its fullest extent, but when has it over the last 9+ weeks?  This also means I'm not sick enough to not exercise.  I'll back myself down 5 minutes and do 25 instead of 30, but I'm going (so there :) )

Good news: I get to try PT without drugs tomorrow.  Could get interesting, but I have faith in myself.  Next step: driving my car!!

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment