Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1 mile. 12 minutes. I'm back.

I LOVE to run.  I mean LOVE.  It is currently 60 degrees outside.  There is no more perfect running temperature.  *happy sigh* So I decided today was the day to get back in it.  I left the apartment and just started running.  I told myself I'd just start with a half mile and I got there and just couldn't stop so a mile it was.  In 12 minutes even.  I'm pretty sure there are not words to describe how awesome I feel at the current moment.  BAM! :)

In other news, I think I'm going to give up soda....for like the 500th time.  Maybe the 501st is the charm?? ;)

So what I've realized is it's sooooo much easier to pass right by the kit kat section of the grocery store if I've just exercised (even easier if I'm still in workout clothes and sweaty :) I pushed that cart around like a BOSS.  :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment