Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kit-Kat bars are better cold

They are!  I don't know why, maybe they're more crunchy.  Part of me being healthier is me realizing my limitations.  While it may be more economical to buy a whole bag of kit-kat bars because I get a better value, it's not better for my health because I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting.  For those of you who just gasped reading that, think before you judge, you do it too :)

So I made a deal with myself.  If I really want a kit-kat bar, I get a single bar from the register.  I only buy things like that in quantities I would be ok with eating in one sitting.  Thinking I'm going to split a bag of skittles in four and save the rest for later?  Think again.  Do that quick math and see what the damage would really be.  Is it worth it?  Then the item gets bought.  If not, it doesn't.  That simple.  I get what I want, but don't necessarily need, and I'm not putting myself in a damaging situation where I have to rely on will power, which let's face it, can be tested to the max.  Anything I can do myself to take off will power I'll gladly do.  

NOW I'm off to do nothing.  Or go to bed.  I'm just the life of the party :)

Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment