Sunday, June 10, 2012

All the little things add up to one good week

Well my week paid off: 2.8 pounds off!  That's almost all the weight I gained last week!  


I think I'm going to lace up the tennis shoes (I use that loosely, since my shoes have no laces) and go for a walk down the street in a minute.  I've been lazy most of the day, so it will feel good to get our when it's not super hot.  


Tomorrow restarts the getting up insanely early, but the first week flew by, hopefully the next three will as well.  


I'm excited for another new week.  


I joked earlier today that I go to Weight Watchers for the stickers.  I got a sticker for weight loss, a sticker for exercising, and a bravo sticker.  My bravo sticker was for getting back on the horse and not throwing a pity party for myself.  


I'm really excited, and I'm starting to feel more toned from the exercise.  It's so exciting.  And yes, I know I'm overusing the word excited; I'm just SO excited!! :)


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment