Friday, February 4, 2011

The devil made me do it

That's certainly who I feel like blaming it on a lot of times.  I worked 40.5 hours this week.  It feels like 50.  I am so tired right now, I can barely hold my head off the desk.  This makes it MUCH harder to keep up my WINNING streak this week.  I did not eat fast food.  I did go out to eat twice, but I did everything right!  Last night was my biggest accomplishment.  I ate at Red Robin.  I had peach tea, ate less than half my regular burger with 2 slices of bacon and a few fries.  By a few, I mean, like the 3 that ended up in the ketchup.  I brought the rest home.  I also ate very slowly.  I was enjoying conversing.  A lot.  I was so positive throughout the day.  I noticed the later it got, the more mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted (yup, I got the trifecta) I got the more I was tempted towards the Mn Ms.  I came home and looked for chocolate.  I didn't eat any because I talked myself out of it.  That's a HUGE deal since I'm SO tired.  I think I'm going to go to bed early (like now) because tomorrow and Sunday are just as busy, then next two weeks get worse progressively.  I can't wait.

Good news?  I landed a bartending job!  Yup, I'm pretty stoked. 

Until next time,
:)

1 comment:

  1. Props on the bartending job, Leigh! I can't wait to hear about it. We missed you Friday night. Thanks for organizing the event though.

    ReplyDelete