Sunday, February 26, 2012

When you add it all up...

I got a wild hair this morning.  I decided I would look over my 2.5 years in Weight Watchers and add up all the times I lost weight and see how much I've lost total.  Not just how far I am from where I started (Which, by the way, is 28.4 pounds....went back under 30 last week and still haven't cracked 35 in months ::sigh::) but I digress.  I have 61 weeks of losses, totaling 112.6 pounds.  Which means I've done 84.2 pounds of flip-flopping.  


I've decided I'm done telling myself what I can and cannot eat.  It doesn't work.  Period.  I'm going back to basics.  You know, the tracking stuff THAT WORKS.  The absolute majority of those losses was because of tracking, which shouldn't surprise me after 2 1/2 years.  (Can you believe it?!?!?!)


I'll blog more often and let you know how it goes.  I'm running (haha) out of patience and ideas...


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment