Monday, December 19, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta feel it out...

I think this time of year is what really gets me all worked up.  Today, I'm going to think positive.  But first I'm going to get a few negative things out of the way:


I'm tired.  I work too much.  My feet hurt (thanks to running around in heels all day).  Christmas can't come early enough, or be far enough away.  I'm tired.  Oh, I mentioned that last one twice.


Now let's get to the positive.  I feel better about myself today.  I found an outfit that, quite frankly, I felt smokin' in :)


I was in a work groove, I got so much accomplished today.  


One week from this Saturday, I will run a 5K.  The whole thing.  I'm very excited!  It will kick off the new year right!


I'm going to turn in for the night, busy day already set for tomorrow.


Until next time,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment